Six Key Opportunities for MEP Contractors in 2024
Dive into the MEP industry as we explore essential trends and strategies to invest in, in 2024. From harnessing the power of BIM at every project stage to capitalizing on the rising significance of mission Critical Facilities and the game-changing impact of the CHIPS Act, this eBook equips MEP contractors with valuable insights to thrive in the ever-evolving environment.
The 2024 Ultimate Guide to Prefabricated Construction for Operations Managers
Download this eBook for an in-depth guide to prefab. Learn about the various ways prefab is being used, get specifics on how you can see ROI from prefab, and read about the best tools and tactics for successful prefabrication.
The 2024 Ultimate Guide to Autodesk Revit MEP Contractors
Read this eBook to get an introduction to Revit, and guides on the best ways to implement Revit. You’ll have access to guides on:
- Common mistakes to avoid
- Using Revit for Prefab
- Switching to Revit with ease
The Ultimate Guide to Construction Document Management
In this eBook, we provide an in-depth guide into the world of construction document management, equipping you with invaluable insights and practical tips that will empower you to:
- Streamline collaboration and communication among project stakeholders
- Address common challenges and pitfalls in document management
- Stay compliant with industry regulations and standards
- Find the right tools and technology for you project management goals
4 Ways EVOLVE Shop Solves Work Order Tracking Issues
What Awaits You in This eBook:
- Uncover the primary challenges faced by shop managers.
- Explore real-world solutions to streamline work order tracking.
- Learn how EVOLVE Shop can bring your shop operations into the 21st century.
- Gain valuable insights and strategies to ensure your shop runs like a well-oiled machine.
8 EVOLVE Mechanical Features That Are Transforming Revit Workflows
Download this eBook to get a look at:
- Automation features that will make repetitive tasks like hanger placement a breeze
- Videos demonstrating these incredible features
- and more!
8 EVOLVE Electrical Features to Help You Master Designs in Revit
Dive into our eBook to discover:
- Effortless automation features that simplify tasks like hanger placement
- Engaging videos showcasing these extraordinary capabilities
- And much more that’s bound to revolutionize your approach!
A Guide to Understanding ITM and RFA Files for Mechanical Contractors
This eBook gives you a guide to the differences between RFA and ITM files. Download it today to learn more about:
- Challenges that can come with certain files
- Which file is better for use across various types of projects
- Finding a program that can run RFA files quickly
Top 10 Ways to Recession-Proof Your MEP Business
Download this eBook to get valuable insights and practical strategies for navigating economic downturns, safeguarding your business, and positioning yourself for sustained success. Whether you’re an experienced MEP contractor or new to the field, the knowledge contained in this eBook will be invaluable in helping you navigate any potential economic challenges.
Bring Your VDC Team into Preconstruction Process
The use of VDC, or Virtual Design and Construction, for preconstruction planning results in improved accuracy and reduced costs. Download this ebook for a highly detailed guide to the role VDC plays in precon, and specifics on how you can save on costs.
Top 6 File Management Software for Construction Teams
Proper file management ensures that all team members have access to the most up-to-date versions of these documents, which can prevent errors and delays. It allows for easy storage and retrieval of historical documents for future referencing like creating estimates. Check out this ebook to learn more about the best options for file management for construction teams.
Take on more projects
Learn how your MEP organization can scale today, get a demo.