Improving Labor Productivity Through an Integrated Materials Management System
On projects that did not implement a materials management system, craft foremen spent 20% of their time hunting down materials and 10% expediting orders.
eVolve Foresite Features
Create, send and track Material Requisitions
Manage package/bulk buys and issue releases
Integrates with Revit to import Design BOM’s
Collaboration tools to work faster, together
Increase procurement efficiency and streamline field ordering process
Create project breakdowns, BOM’s, and kits to align with planned installation
Extensive Item Catalog
Connecting Contractors to Suppliers
- Send Material Requisitions with a single click
- Receive quotations, Order Acknowledgements, Packing Slips, RMA’s & Delivery Confirmations
- Receive real time status & delivery information
- Accurately track backorders, short shipments and damages
- Initiate Return Authorizations & schedule pick-ups
- Receive Quote Request notifications & download Material Requisitions
- Upload quotations and other contractor required documentation
- Add Value by providing real time visibility on order status, delivery confirmations and back order forecasting
Sign up for A Demo
Our best in class team will show you the product inside and out.
Integrations & Connection Points
Foresite is deeply integrated with Revit, eVolve Mechanical, and eVolve Electrical, making cloud-based materials ordering that much easier.
eVolve Foresite’s Product Manager Steve King
On episode 64 of Bridging the Gap podcast, Steve King discussed the need for better communication from the office to the jobsite, how more verbal communication does not always mean better communication and the importance of focusing on the roadblocks of others.
A Powerful Software for Detailing in Revit
Learn how your organization can scale your detailing process in Revit