Electrical Detailers can easily make the move to Revit and automate detailing tasks with 100’s of pre-built electrical content.
eVolve Electrical Features
- Sync modeled content within project areas quickly to capture accurate bills of material.
- Manage, track and edit kit information easily with Kit Manager.
- Easily define assemblies and capture all nested components.
- Manage, track and edit spools easily with Spool Manager.
- Create spool sheets in bulk with user-defined views and schedules.
- Speed up making conduit bends in Revit by eliminating unnecessary breaking and reconnecting of system conduit.
- Edit conduit bends as a group, regardless of size, eliminating the need to delete and reconnect.
- Track conduit bends through Revit schedules for quick prefab outputs.
- Utilize versatile Hanger Families for a multitude of configurations to fit most project requirements.
- Attach rods to structure, which will adjust automatically if trapeze hangers are moved.
- Track hanger configurations through Revit schedules for quick prefab outputs..
- Quickly route conduit as cable between devices.
- Automatically capture circuit, feed and cable lengths, including make-up length and rounding options.
- Assign cables to devices or panels for easily scheduling prefabrication in-wall assemblies.
- Capture accurate bills of material using eVolve Electrical families, which are specifically built for fast modeling.
- Work faster by having instant access to hundreds of everyday commodity materials, straps, connectors, fittings, and hardware.
- Complete scheduling and tagging easily using consistent shared parameters throughout all content.
Efficiently Detail, Fabricate and
Construct Your Electrical Projects
The savviest detailing departments leverage technology to accomplish more work in less time. eVolve Electrical software creates an easy-to-use Revit experience for our end user and produces a level of accuracy that is needed to efficiently fabricate and construct your projects.
From constructible BIM workflows to automated spooling, eVolve Electrical gives companies the tools they need to finish projects on time and within budget..
A Powerful Software for Detailing in Revit
Learn how your organization can scale your detailing process in Revit
What Our Experts Are Saying
Cliff Trotter and Adam Heon discuss experience with managing electrical products, his most challenging and rewarding projects, and three ways that Adam can immediately help customers who are in need.
What Our Customers Are Saying