This update focuses on improvements to features previously released in 4.0, as well as addressing general feedback from customers on the product.
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- Autodesk Revit 2020.2
- Autodesk Revit 2021.0
- Metric Capability – Users can now use their native project units in eVolve Mechanical windows.
- Activate/Deactivate License within the current session now allows license toggling without the need to restart Revit.
- Automatic Sleeve Improvements – Performance is improved, and requirements for custom sleeve usage are simpler.
- Parameter Sync Stability – eVolve Mechanical Properties now updates corresponding values as expected in all situations.
- Element Filter Improvements – An issue when dealing with integer values has been resolved.
- Family Browser Improvements – Updates have been made to content for improvements and usability.
- General Stability Improvements
- Duplicate custom properties are allowed.
- Default configurations are set to priority when loading a new project.
Frequently asked questions: https://evolvemep.helpdocs.io/l/en/article/eybstu37fc-faq-4-0
Feedback and ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-mechanical-ideas/
The eVolve MEP development team thanks everyone who provided ideas for this update. Their message to customers: “As always, we have been truly amazed at the adoption of the latest features of eVolve Mechanical and the feedback that customers provide. Thanks to all for continuing to better this product.”
As you adapt to your industry’s changes, choose a technology partner that knows your industry firsthand. The experts of eVolve MEP have worked in the construction trades, so they know the challenges you face and the innovations that can make a difference.