Safety shouldn’t be something that management talks about, but doesn’t enforce. Jobsite safety should take precedence over every other aspect of your company, and if it is not a priority in your company, it needs to be. Making safety the most important thing not only helps to reduce costs, but it can also improve productivity on site. Because accidents lead to additional costs as well as delays in projects, when you make safety a priority, you lessen the chances of accidents occurring on site, and you save money in the process.
Detailing departments can accomplish more work in less time when they leverage technology. eVolve Electrical software creates an easy-to-use Revit experience and produces the level of accuracy needed to efficiently fabricate and construct projects. From constructible BIM workflows to automated spooling, eVolve Electrical gives companies the tools they need to finish projects on time and within budget.
This latest eVolve Electrical update focuses on improvements to the conduit, hangers, sleeves, and utilities features.
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019
- Autodesk Revit 2020
- Autodesk Revit 2021
- Smart bends – You now have the ability to customize bend information and add any bender specification.
- Assign run – There is new filtering to navigate through a conduit run schedule.
- System colors – You can color-code conduit by view and Navisworks (without filters).
- Place coupling – Automatically place couplings along a run.
- Hangers – Place hanger: You can automatically place and configure hangers throughout multi-tiered runs of conduit and cable trays.
- Sleeves – Place sleeve: There is a rule-based setting to automatically place sleeves in walls and floors for conduit and cable trays.
- Parameter sync – You can sync any parameter or concatenate parameters to a shared parameter.
- Element filter – There is a rule-based filter to element selections.
- Workset manager – There is a rule-based setting to automatically assign worksets.
Feedback and ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-electrical-ideas/
If you’re not yet using the specialized eVolve Electrical features for kitting, spooling, hangers, auto-route, conduit bends, and content, request a demo and find out what you’re missing.
As you adapt to your industry’s changes, choose a technology partner that knows your industry firsthand. The experts of eVolve MEP have worked in the construction trades, so they know the challenges you face and the innovations that can make a difference.
Don’t forget to share this post!
Usually, what happens when you see an “Index was out of range” error, it’s because (1) your root folder was deleted or changed names, (2) there is already a folder or a file name in the destination location & there can’t be 2 files or folders with the same name, (3) the file or folder name contains a restricted character (like < > ^ \ / ), or in some rare cases, (4) a folder was inadvertently uploaded as a file.
There are many advantages to improving your fab shop, one being efficiency. A fab shop should be a structured outlet designed to efficiently organize material and easily send it out to contractors on the field. Having a best in-class fab shop will create a more efficient system that helps your company. Another benefit of having a best in-class fab shop is safety. Because the fab shop is operating in an organized and efficient manner, it won’t be necessary to have as many people working in the shop. And as a result, Bauman explained that, “the less people you have on a jobsite, the safer it is.” To go along with this, improving your fab shop leads to more organization, which allows you to complete the same amount of work with less people and save money in the process.