Detailing departments can accomplish more work in less time when they leverage technology. eVolve Electrical software creates an easy-to-use Revit experience and produces the level of accuracy needed to efficiently fabricate and construct projects. From constructible BIM workflows to automated spooling, eVolve Electrical gives companies the tools they need to finish projects on time and within budget.
This latest eVolve Electrical update focuses on improvements to the conduit, hangers, sleeves, and utilities features.
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019
- Autodesk Revit 2020
- Autodesk Revit 2021
- Smart bends – You now have the ability to customize bend information and add any bender specification.
- Assign run – There is new filtering to navigate through a conduit run schedule.
- System colors – You can color-code conduit by view and Navisworks (without filters).
- Place coupling – Automatically place couplings along a run.
- Hangers – Place hanger: You can automatically place and configure hangers throughout multi-tiered runs of conduit and cable trays.
- Sleeves – Place sleeve: There is a rule-based setting to automatically place sleeves in walls and floors for conduit and cable trays.
- Parameter sync – You can sync any parameter or concatenate parameters to a shared parameter.
- Element filter – There is a rule-based filter to element selections.
- Workset manager – There is a rule-based setting to automatically assign worksets.
Feedback and ideas: https://www.evolvemep.com/evolve-electrical-ideas/
If you’re not yet using the specialized eVolve Electrical features for kitting, spooling, hangers, auto-route, conduit bends, and content, request a demo and find out what you’re missing.
As you adapt to your industry’s changes, choose a technology partner that knows your industry firsthand. The experts of eVolve MEP have worked in the construction trades, so they know the challenges you face and the innovations that can make a difference.