The development, quality assurance and product management teams of eVolve MEP have announced the latest release of eVolve Mechanical: 4.4.4. This latest release is available for download at: http://evolvemep.com/downloads.
Product updates focused on addressing feedback from customers who are using version 4.4.2 and included reliability improvements and continued user interface standardization. Follow this link to see James Simpson’s list of enhancements and new features for version 4.4.4.
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- Autodesk Revit 2020.2
- Autodesk Revit 2021.0
eVolve Mechanical links:
If you’re not yet using the specialized eVolve Mechanical features in your mechanical detailing, request a demo and find out what you’re missing.
Bulk Duplicate Hanger Rules – When setting up hanger rules for new projects or building them for new services, you now have the ability to save time by duplicating entire groups.
- Continued Grid Standardization – Bulk Updating of Rules has been added to both Sleeve Settings and Annotation Settings.
- Use Modify Spool on Spools within a Prefab Package –Customers using the eVolve Mechanical beta Prefab Packages feature can now use Modify Spool on spools currently in a package.
- Content updates – The following Project Template updates have been added:
- Removal of Project Default Settings – Allows the project to honor your chosen defaults.
- Updated families in Browser with current versions from Resources.
- Applied view template to view HV-01.
- Obsolete families were removed from Family Browser.
- Honor Files with Different Origin Points.
- New notification pop-up will display as expected.
- User Defined Group has been added back to default Shared Parameter File.
- Handle Multi-Trim Invalid Geometry Error.
- Block user edits to ‘Computed’ points.
eVolve Mechanical software makes the move to Revit easier, while automating mechanical detailing tasks. As you adapt to your industry’s changes, choose a technology partner that knows your industry firsthand. The experts of eVolve MEP have worked in the construction trades, so they know the challenges you face and the innovations that can make a difference.