Safety shouldn’t be something that management talks about, but doesn’t enforce. Jobsite safety should take precedence over every other aspect of your company, and if it is not a priority in your company, it needs to be. Making safety the most important thing not only helps to reduce costs, but it can also improve productivity on site. Because accidents lead to additional costs as well as delays in projects, when you make safety a priority, you lessen the chances of accidents occurring on site, and you save money in the process.
The development, quality assurance and product management teams of eVolve MEP have announced the latest release of eVolve Mechanical: 4.4.4. This latest release is available for download at: http://evolvemep.com/downloads.
Product updates focused on addressing feedback from customers who are using version 4.4.2 and included reliability improvements and continued user interface standardization. Follow this link to see James Simpson’s list of enhancements and new features for version 4.4.4.
- Autodesk® Revit® 2019.2
- Autodesk Revit 2020.2
- Autodesk Revit 2021.0
eVolve Mechanical links:
If you’re not yet using the specialized eVolve Mechanical features in your mechanical detailing, request a demo and find out what you’re missing.
Bulk Duplicate Hanger Rules – When setting up hanger rules for new projects or building them for new services, you now have the ability to save time by duplicating entire groups.
- Continued Grid Standardization – Bulk Updating of Rules has been added to both Sleeve Settings and Annotation Settings.
- Use Modify Spool on Spools within a Prefab Package –Customers using the eVolve Mechanical beta Prefab Packages feature can now use Modify Spool on spools currently in a package.
- Content updates – The following Project Template updates have been added:
- Removal of Project Default Settings – Allows the project to honor your chosen defaults.
- Updated families in Browser with current versions from Resources.
- Applied view template to view HV-01.
- Obsolete families were removed from Family Browser.
- Honor Files with Different Origin Points.
- New notification pop-up will display as expected.
- User Defined Group has been added back to default Shared Parameter File.
- Handle Multi-Trim Invalid Geometry Error.
- Block user edits to ‘Computed’ points.
eVolve Mechanical software makes the move to Revit easier, while automating mechanical detailing tasks. As you adapt to your industry’s changes, choose a technology partner that knows your industry firsthand. The experts of eVolve MEP have worked in the construction trades, so they know the challenges you face and the innovations that can make a difference.
Don’t forget to share this post!
Usually, what happens when you see an “Index was out of range” error, it’s because (1) your root folder was deleted or changed names, (2) there is already a folder or a file name in the destination location & there can’t be 2 files or folders with the same name, (3) the file or folder name contains a restricted character (like < > ^ \ / ), or in some rare cases, (4) a folder was inadvertently uploaded as a file.
There are many advantages to improving your fab shop, one being efficiency. A fab shop should be a structured outlet designed to efficiently organize material and easily send it out to contractors on the field. Having a best in-class fab shop will create a more efficient system that helps your company. Another benefit of having a best in-class fab shop is safety. Because the fab shop is operating in an organized and efficient manner, it won’t be necessary to have as many people working in the shop. And as a result, Bauman explained that, “the less people you have on a jobsite, the safer it is.” To go along with this, improving your fab shop leads to more organization, which allows you to complete the same amount of work with less people and save money in the process.